How a Kinetico water softener works?
Kinetico water softeners use a process called Ion exchange. This is the only proven way to remove calcium and magnesium from the water, which causes limescale. The two cylinder tanks contain food grade resin beads, which remove calcium and magnesium ions from the hard water making it soft.
A Kinetico water softener explained
See why our machines offer unrivalled performance using world-leading technology.
Metered water flow
- Unique, patented Kinetico valve monitors the flow and usage of water so it only regenerates when it needs to
Service standby operation
- Prevents water pressure loss during re-generation cycles
Block Salt or Tablet Salt
- Easy to maintain - pop in a block of salt or tablet salt when it needs replenishing. Typically a family of four would use one block, per person, per month.
- Whilst the resin beads are being cleaned in one tank, you’ll continue to get soft water from the other tank
High capacity resin
- High efficiency, food-grade resin ensures maximum efficiency